To kickoff our spring/ summer training schedule the following events are planned with more to come. Please contact Sharon Comerford at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot. Places may be available to non clients so please contact us to express your interest.
Raising finance, Full day 21st June
For those of you that did not get a chance to attend Siofra’s eye opening workshop on raising finance you will get a chance to share a day with her explaining how it should be done with lots of practical tips and stories. Siofra has raised significant finance on multiple occasions from VCs working with some of Irelands top technology companies. She has a great ability to demystify the process for the audience. For those of you who managed to make the first workshop this is a great progression on her initial teachings. Subjects include;
- Share Basics (recap)
- Creating and Managing Cap Tables, Dilution: Effect of Investment & Creating Share Option Schemes, including examples & exercises for participants
- Preference Shares (recap)
- Enterprise Ireland, CSF and HPSU Investments
- Early Stage Valuation
- Assessing Angel Investors
- Term Sheet Terms
- Good, Bad, and Mad Terms at Early Stage
Sales and Channel Development Workshop.
Half day June 15th 2017, Time 09:00- 13:00
Tenego provides international sales execution services (through both Sales Channels and Direct routes) to growing and established software companies. Through Tenego’s Global Network covering many key markets, they provide programmes and hands-on services in Sales Channel Planning and Development, Direct Sales Execution and Sales Channel Execution. They can help companies grow faster, become more scalable and enter new markets across the world through a range of services. If you have had no formal sales channel training I would highly recommend this half day workshop.
Topics to be covered include;
- Learning to Grow and Scalability • Strategy: How you are going to Win? • Your Proposition • BullsEye Target Customers • Beating Competition & Alternatives
- Right-Sized Marketing and Sales Engagement • Prospect Customer Qualification • Implementation and Support Processes scalability considerations
- Partnering and Partner Type Selection • Direct or Partner Evaluation • Your Market Ecosystem – Customers and Partners • Partner Type Evaluation
- Partner Recruitment Process & Partner Fit Evaluation
- Market Selection and Prioritisation
- Go-to-Market Execution Planning; incorporating direct and/or partners Any specific follow-up queries with participants will be addressed also
- Workshop on Mindfulness
- PR for business
- Institute of Directors: Corporate governance. Important for all company directors.